Join the 2020 AMA Toronto Mentor Exchange Program!
New this year - employment requirement has been waived and the program is available to ALL Canadians.
- Any professionals over the age of 30 & actively involved in a career in advertising, communications, marketing, market research, marketing technology or media.
- Have 10+ years of business/managerial/entrepreneurial experience
- Senior Manager to Director Level business professional
- Committed to the program: 10 to 12 hours per year (September – June)
Existing AMA Members may qualify for a price reduction by removing the cost of membership if your membership is set to lapse before February 2021. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if you are eligible.
The Selection Process:
- Stage 1 – Apply through Eventbrite and pay the non-refundable $50 admin fee by July 31 2020
- Stage 2 – Application Review & Acceptance - August 18, 2020
- Stage 3 - Program confirmation and final payment $585 due August 24th, 2020
- Stage 4 – Complete the online matching survey - August 31st 2020
- Stage 5 – Match introductions - September 2020